domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

GRADES TENTH

In my school there are four grades tenth : 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004. Every tent has approximately 37 students and together we are almost 148 students almost a quater of the school. What characterizes us is very happy and outgoing.

MY COURSE
1003
Is a course with aproximately forty students works to which I belong.We are in a age range between fourteen and eighteen years for age.In my current lot and I like hanging out with
our friends and although some have more interest in the study that other thing that definitely
unites us is laugh and have great time.We are in very difficult time as many of our peers are
losing the year but that if extra effot is much more able to graduate soon.


My course director
My course director is Pedro Javier Diaz, he is also our teacher of philosophy and what i love about him is that he has an exellent sence of humor all the time because it makes us laugh a lot, and it is a very good teacher and his method taught in very good.

1 comentario:

  1. This year the college this one very boring is not the same thing that hurts

    ResponderEliminar